Duqtools is a tool for Dynamic Undertainty Quantification for Tokamak reactor simulations modelling.
- Set up 100s of simulation runs from a single template
- Launch standard sets of sensitivity tests with minimal programming
- Batch job submission and status tracking
- Supports the Standardized Interface Data Structures (IDSs) data directory
- Compare and visualize 100s of simulations in one overview
- Display simulation results as confidence ranges and distributions
Duqtools is currently under active development. It runs on linux only and requires the ITER Integrated Modeling and Analysis Suite (IMAS).
pip install duqtools
The source code is available from Github.
Suggestions, improvements, and edits are most welcome.
Check out our Contributing Guidelines to get started with development.